Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon.
Ingredients of Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon
- It’s 3 of large potatoes sliced thin.
- It’s 6 strips of bacon.
- You need 13 oz of package eckrich smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Fried Potatoes and Smoked Sausage with Bacon step by step
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crispy..
- Remove bacon, add potatoes and onion to bacon grease. Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook untill potatoes start to get crispy, stirring occasionally..
- Add smoked sausage to pan and cover, cook a few more minutes. Break bacon up into small pieces and add to skillet..
- Cook 5 – 6 more minutes and serve..