Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes.
Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu bacon, zucchini & sweet potato pancakes using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- Get 4 CUP of Zucchini (grated on a cheese grater).
- You need 2 TSP of Kosher Salt (to pull the water from the zucchini).
- Prepare 1 of Medium-Size Sweet Potato (peeled and grated).
- Take 12 OZ of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (cut into 1/4 inch pieces).
- Take 3 TBSP of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Arrowroot.
- Take 1 of Large Egg (whisked).
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 TBSP of Rendered Bacon Fat.
- Prepare of Avocado Sauce.
- Get 2 of Medium-Size Avocados (ripe, peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Fresh Cilantro (coarsely chopped).
- You need 1/4 CUP of Sweet Onion (coarsely chopped).
- Take 2-3 of Serrano Chiles (chopped with seeds).
- Prepare 1/3 CUP of Water.
- Make ready 1 of Lime (juiced).
- It’s of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
step by step to make Wagyu Bacon, Zucchini & Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- PREPARING THE AVOCADO SAUCE Combine all “avocado sauce” ingredients in a food processor, and blend, while scraping down the sides of the blender.Transfer the sauce into a small bowl.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover and chill (this sauce can be made a day in advance)..
- PREPARING THE PANCAKES First, sweat the shredded/grated zucchini by placing it in a colander. Then, place the colander over a bowl. Sprinkle the zucchini with the kosher salt, and allow it to sit that way for at least 45 minutes. The longer it sits, the more water is drawn out..
- After the 45 minutes, squeeze/ring out the remaining water using a clean and dry dish towel. Squeeze out as much water as possible. This step is very important, the more moisture in the zucchini, the less likely they are to hold together when you fry them..
- While the zucchini sweats, cook the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Then, drain of the bacon fat into a container. Reserve the bacon fat for frying the pancakes. Chop the cooked bacon fine, and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini, grated sweet potato, cooked bacon, coconut flour, arrowroot, egg, garlic pow-der, and freshly ground black pepper.Scoop the mixture in golf ball-size portions, and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet..
- Press the balls down firm-ly, and flatten out to 1/2-inch-thick pancakes. Freeze the pancakes for 30 minutes. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add 1-2 tablespoons of the reserved bacon fat (enough to just lightly coat the bottom of the pan)..
- FINAL STEPS Place the pancakes in the large, heated skillet, and fry them.Once the first side is golden brown, which should take about 2-3 minutes, carefully flip the pancake using a wide slotted spatula. Fry the pancakes on the second side another 2-3 minutes until golden grown, lowering the heat a bit if necessary. Carefully move the pancakes to a wire rack while you make additional batches (adding more bacon fat to the bottom of the pan as needed)..
- Make sure to adjust the heat between batches (if necessary) to avoid burning the pancakes/fritters.Serve the Fullblood Wagyu bacon, zucchini, and sweet potato pancakes hot with the creamy (previously prepared) avoca-do sauce. Enjoy!.
Finally that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food wagyu bacon, zucchini & sweet potato pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!