Butter Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Icing & Caramel Drizzle. Butter Pecan Cake is a perfect cake for the holidays! It's brimming with buttery pecan flavor, it has a soft and tender Once cool frost with cream cheese frosting and top with pecans. For the cream cheese frosting: In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whip together.
Ingredients of Butter Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Icing & Caramel Drizzle
- You need 1 box of Butter Pecan Cake Mix.
- You need 1 small of Package of Philadelphia Cooking Cream.
- You need 1 packages of Chopped Pecans (If desired).
- You need 1 of Bottle Caramel Ice Cream Topping.
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz. Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 box of 10x Powdered Sugar ( Any kind is fine i just prefer 10x).
- You need 1 stick of Margarine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
Icing: Cream together the butter and cream cheese until well blended and fluffy. Then beat in the vanilla and the salt. If the icing is too soft to spread, chill it for a few minutes. Refrigerate it if you don't plan to use it right away, but bring it back to room temperature before using.
Butter Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Icing & Caramel Drizzle step by step
- Make your cake as directed BUT add in half of the container of Philadelphia Cooking Cream.
- Bake your cake as directed and let cake cool. Prepare your icing..
- *****Cream Cheese Icing******.
- Cream together you margarine & cream cheese. Make sure your margarine and cream cheese are room temperature..
- Add your powdered sugar. Do not over mix, your icing will become thin and will not set..
- Ice your cake. Add the pecans on top and drizzle with the caramel topping. Goes GREAT with ice cream ! :).
- Enjoy !! ").
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and butter flavoring. Added some caramelized pecans to the top and this tasted just like butter pecan ice cream. Was a huge hit with my family and my coworkers for Thanksgiving. Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting – Lulu the Baker.