Strawberry Cheesecake Lush.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- You need of Cheesecake Filling:.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 2 of tsps. Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Lemon, zested and juiced.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Lg. Tubs Cool Whip, thawed (reserve half).
- You need of Strawberry Filling:.
- It’s 1-2 Qt. of Containers Fresh Strawberries.
- You need 1 Container of Strawberry Glaze.
- It’s of Extras:.
- Prepare 1 Box of Graham Crackers.
Strawberry Cheesecake Lush step by step
- Wash and Pat dry the strawberries. Set aside. In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the cool whip, mix well til light and combined. Then fold in half of the cool whip til mixed thoroughly. Set aside..
- Slice the strawberries throw away the green parts. Add the sliced strawberries to a mixing bowl and add the glaze, mix til combined, set aside..
- In a large serving bowl or baking dish…layer in this order…1.) Graham Crackers, 2.) Cheesecake Filling, 3.) Strawberry Filling, and 4.) Cool Whip…. Keep repeating layers til fillings are gone then garnish Top of dessert with Cool Whip, Crushed Graham Crackers, and a Large Whole Strawberry. Chill for a hour or two to soften crackers or u can serve immediately. Enjoy ☺️.