Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare of raspberry sauce.
- It’s 2 1/4 tbsp of raspberry preserves.
- You need 3 tsp of water.
Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce instructions
- use a rolling pin to crush graham crackers in a plastic bag..
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- spray 4, 7-ounce ramekins (I used CorningWare) with butter flavored cooking spray. Spray lightly and wipe down with a paper towel..
- mix ingredients for crust together in a small bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons of mixture to each of the ramekins and press firmly. (Note: you will not use all of the mixture.).
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and extracts; beat well..
- Spoon batter into each cup, filling each 2/3 full. Wipe any drips or smudges from rim..
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until centers are almost set..
- While cheesecakes are cooking, add jam and water to small sauce pan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce..
- Remove from heat, let cool and store until serving..
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight..
- Drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve..