Ingredients of Keto Cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of stevia.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter melted.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 5 (8 oz) of blocks cream cheese- room temp.
- It’s 5 of room temp eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of swerve(powdered).
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extra.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
Keto Cheesecake step by step
- Combine almond flour, stevia, cinnamon salt and melted butter until sticks together. Press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan bottom all the way around the pan. Refrigerator crust in fridge for at least 20 minutes..
- In stand mixer combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add one egg at a time and slowly add the sugar (1/3 at a time) until mixture is smooth and creamy. Next add vanilla extract. Poor batter into cheesecake springform pan and bake for 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Turn the oven off and crack door for 25 minutes more. Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove springform sides and wrap in cling film. Refrigerate over night!.