5-Layered blueberry cheesecake. This No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake is a beautiful and easy-to-make Paleo-friendly + vegan cheesecake made with soaked cashews! The cheesecake layers are lusciously smooth and creamy with a tart, fruity topping. Looking at the pictures of this.
Ingredients of 5-Layered blueberry cheesecake
- Prepare 80 g of cracker.
- It’s 15 g of melted butter.
- You need of Cheesecake layer.
- You need 140 g of creamcheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- You need 40 g of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Mascarpone cheese layer.
- Prepare 1 of small yolk.
- Prepare 15 g of water.
- It’s 10 g of sugar.
- It’s 40 g of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 70 g of whipped cream.
- You need 2 g of agar powder.
- It’s of Butter cake powder topping.
- You need 2 of yolk.
- You need 20 g of milk.
- Prepare 25 g of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of egg white.
- Prepare 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 50 g of cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover. I think this had potential but as a virgin cheesecake baker I wish the recipe indicated I should cool the cheesecake layer before adding the blueberries. This purely-based sativa high gets puts me in a euphoric, uplifted, happy mood for an approximately an hour and a half. Blueberry Cheesecake Connoisseur Review This remarkable strain does not fail to impress.
5-Layered blueberry cheesecake step by step
- Mix crushed cracker and melted butter and line in the bottom of 4 inch cake mold.
- Prepare cheesecake layer by blending creamcheese, egg, sugar, heavy cream and vanilla until smooth. Pour the batter in the mold and bake at 170C for 20 minute. Leave it to cool..
- Spread blueberry jam on top of cheesecake. Set aside..
- Prepare mascarpone layer by mixing egg yolk, water, sugar, agar powder and mascarpone cheese in double boiler. Mix well until smooth. Let it cool to room temperature. Then fold in whipped cream gently. Pour the batter on top of blueberry jam layer. Keep in the fridge for more than 2 hour until set..
- While waiting cheesecake to chill, prepare butter cake powder by beating egg yolk and sugar until creamy. Add milk and butter, mix well. Add cake flour and baking powder. Mix gently just to combine..
- Prepare meringue and fold in gently to butter cake batter until well combined. Bake at 170C for 30 minutes..
- Slice butter cake in small pieces and press through a seive. Then the cake powder is used for cheesecake topping..
Immediately upon catching its subtle scent I was taken. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor. A firm cheesecake finished with a sweet blueberry topping, this is a truly satisfying experience. Soak the sponge cake layer with the sugar syrup and keep aside. This No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake is a beautiful and easy-to-make Paleo-friendly + vegan cheesecake made with soaked cashews!