Steve's Cheesecake. Elliott Bambrough makes his way to Plainfield for a cheesecake that which has nothing plain about it. Tiramisu Cheesecake – now here's a twist on a traditional Italian dessert. Add mascarpone cheese, lady finger biscuits and expresso coffee and you have a no bake cheesecake to die for.
Ingredients of Steve's Cheesecake
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Graham Crumbs.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of butter melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Cheesecake Filling.
- You need 2 blocks of Cream Cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened Condensed milk.
- You need 3 of large eggs room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 of Lemon juice.
These recipes are dreamy and creamy no matter what style or flavor you like. Experience why cheesecake lovers say, "Not just cheesecake, peteet's At Peteet's Famous Cheesecake® we're committed to producing the finest cheesecake in the world. It's called cheese cake for a reason. Many cheesecake recipes call for such a large quantity of sugar that the bold and savory cheese flavor is lost and sugar ends up being the only thing you taste.
Steve's Cheesecake instructions
- Spray Spring Form Pan with Pam and let sit..
- Place Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold these into each other until well mixed..
- Press crumb mixture into pan and bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Allow to cool..
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl or stand mixer and mix until creamy, add Sweetened Condensed Milk into mixture and mix well, add the 3 room temperature eggs to mixture continue mixing, add sour cream to the mixture and continue mixing, add the lemon juice and continue to mix..
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour over the crust..
- Turn the oven down to 300°, place in oven and bake for 50 minutes..
Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated. Elliott Bambrough makes his way to Plainfield for a cheesecake that which has nothing plain about it. See more ideas about Japanese cheesecake recipes, Japanese cheesecake, Cheesecake recipes. This is the best cheese cake ever, a true New York cheese cake! Bigger is most definitely not always better.