Melt in your mouth doughnuts. Repeat with all doughnuts and doughnut holes. They will positively melt in your mouth, they are so good! No one will believe you started out with canned biscuits so lets just keep that little tidbit to ourselves ~grins~.
Ingredients of Melt in your mouth doughnuts
- It’s 1 of 10 can biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
The doughnuts are especially good first thing in the morning when they are still hot. In other doughnut news, the US brand, Dunkin' Donuts announced this week that it's undergoing a global name change – which wasn't well received by the public. A guide to the ultimate doughnuts across SA. If you're crazy about doughnuts as much as we are then you need this guide in your life.
Melt in your mouth doughnuts step by step
- In a deep pan heart oil.
- While oil is heating make holes into biscuits with bottle cap or a doughnut hole maker.
- To test oil put one of the biscuit balls in oil if it bubbles it's.ready.
- Put dough in oil and fry set aside.
- When all doughnuts are made melt butter.
- In a different bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip doughnut in butter than in sugar and do the same for all of them ..
Narrow search to just "melt your mouth" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. The chocolate cake doughnuts are sooo good too! Thanks – now I'm craving a donut! The melt-in-your-mouth doughnut that made the retailer a household name in the US is now in the Philippines. The Go Nuts doughnut is of the yeast-raised variety, which accounts for its "new generation, softer and lighter, melt-in-your-mouth" texture. melt in your mouth definition: (of food) to be prepared well and taste good:.