Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread. Recipe Pairing Guides » Cannellini Beans with Grilled Italian Sausage. The Best Cannellini Beans Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Lemony Mediterranean Potato and Cannellini Bean StewKetchup W ith That. cannellini beans, kalamata olives, freshly ground pepper, cabbage.
Ingredients of Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 of Bianco Sausages -I used Garlic an Cheese u can use sweet too.
- Prepare 2-15 oz of cans of Cannellini Beans.
- You need 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2-15 oz of can of Artichoke Hearts..not marinated.
- It’s 1/2 of onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of Plum Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of anchovie paste or 1 diced anchovie.
- You need 2 tbsp of Capers.
- You need 2/3 of . Cup of kalamata olives.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of standard size baguette.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped badil.
This salad is packed with flavor and it's ready in under half an hour! Add the cannellini beans, tuna, sun-dried tomatoes and olives. Toss to combine and set aside. I grilled the radicchio to get some smoky flavors into the salad – but it's not required for this recipe.
Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread instructions
- To make Puttanesca: add olive oil to large skillet on medium heat add onion saute until translucent 2 or 3 mins stirring frequently add the garlic and the anchovies paste and stir for 30 seconds, add diced tomatoes a pinch of red pepper flakes bring to a simmer.
- Add Cannellini beans to Putanesca cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in artichoke hearts, olives and capers.
- Heat up Grill Pan or exterior grill till hot add Sausages cook till thoroughly cooked inside set aside..
- Make Garlic bread: Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice baguette in half length wise to create four 5 or 6 inch sections place pieces cut side up on a baking sheet..
- In a small sauce pan add butter on medium heat add tsp of Garlic saute until fragrant 1 or 2 mins,, don't burn,, remove from heat and put in a small bowl add oregano and red pepper flakes stir to combine..
- Using a pastry brush dip in butter and top baguette slices bake 7 to 10 minutes Serve immediately put bean mixture in 4 bowls top with sliced sausage, fresh basil and parmesan cheese..
A mix of garlic, chilli, parsley and smashed cannellini beans top these no-cook tartines along with feta and tomatoes. Roast sausages and add cannellini beans, white wine, onions, anchovies, pesto and capers to make this easy midweek meal. Add the Swiss chard, a handful at a time, stirring until slightly wilted. In a large skillet start the garlic in cold oil over moderately high heat, stirring, until it is golden. Add the sausage, brown while breaking it up with a wooden spoon.