Extra Cheesey Garlic Bread.
Ingredients of Extra Cheesey Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of long loaf of Italian or French bread, split lengthwise.
Extra Cheesey Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to broil..
- In a large bowl combine the cheeses, mayo and garlic powder..
- Spread mixture on both sides of bread and broil for a few minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly..
- Slice and serve immediately..
- Feel free to add any extras to this like herbs or spices, tomatoes, pesto — *..