Ray's' Beer Cheesy dipper & garlic herb bread sticks.
Ingredients of Ray's' Beer Cheesy dipper & garlic herb bread sticks
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of McCormick worshestire seasonings.
- You need 1 tbsp of herb seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 box of 8 oz.softened cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of dark beer.
- You need of bread sticks.
- You need 1 of pillsbury garlic bread sticks.
- Prepare 1 of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of course ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
Ray's' Beer Cheesy dipper & garlic herb bread sticks instructions
- make your cheese sauce adding butter all seasonings till butter melts, add in flour cook about 1minute, whisking well.Now add in beer cook till thickened add in cream cheese & cheese turn off heat when melted..
- You can add as much beer as you like depending on thickness. I usually use 2-4 cups.
- roll out garlic bread sticks, add seasonings as you like, twist n bake as directed.