Cheese and garlic bread. Cheese garlic bread recipe with step by step photos – easy to make quick and tasty cheesy garlic bread. BLT Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread as instructed and use American or cheddar cheese. For each sandwich, assemble on the toasted bread as Pizza Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread and top a slice with mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients of Cheese and garlic bread
- It’s of bread slices.
- You need of garlic flakes chopped into fine.
- You need of grated cheese.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of coriander leaves chopped into fine.
Combine butter, salt, garlic powder, parsley, minced garlic, oil and parmesan in a small bowl. I don't know about you, but we are huge fans of bread, and usually have it as a side dish with most meals. Top bread with shredded cheese and parsley. It started when I was making garlic bread, using this recipe.
Cheese and garlic bread step by step
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well..
- Take a bread slice, marinade it with mixture and then toast it in a toaster or we can make it in a dosa pan also..
- We have to wait till the cheese melts and then serve..
I had more of the garlicky, parsley-flecked butter than I needed, and an imperative not Now I just straight-up skip over the garlic bread step and make the garlic butter exclusively for grilled cheese. Cut the loaf of bread in half. Brush the garlic butter over each half, making sure it's evenly distributed. Once out of the oven, sprinkle over the chopped parsley. I love cheesy garlic bread, but don't like it to be greasy.