Swedish shrimp on garlic bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. If you like shrimp and LOVE garlic, I hope you give this fast and delicious recipe a try soon.
Ingredients of Swedish shrimp on garlic bread
- Prepare 500 grams of of frozen shrimp drain well.
- Prepare 1 cup of of frech cream used good brand.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of chopped tomatoe.
- It’s 1/2 of of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of chopped dills.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of garlic powder.
Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. Crusty bread for mopping up that tasty garlic butter sauce is essential! For homemade options, try one of these (I especially recommend the crusty Keywords: Garlic Prawns, Garlic shrimp.
Swedish shrimp on garlic bread instructions
- Drain shrimp and set aside.
- In mixing bowl add french cream and mayonnaise then mix together.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onion and follow with chopped dills and stir in the ingredients.
- Add pepper and garlic powder add shrimp and stir till everything combined.
- Refrigerate 3hours before severd on garlic bread.
I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats. Whip together this easy shrimp appetizer by coating shrimp with melted butter, garlic, and white wine. Pair with a crusty garlic bread for a crowd-pleasing party opener that will leave dinner guests pleased while eager to see what other wonderful dishes are in store for them come meal time. The shrimp is baked with a seasoned buttery bread crumb and Parmesan topping.