Garlic Bread. Garlic bread (also called garlic toast) consists of bread (usually a baguette or sour dough like a ciabatta), topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include additional herbs, such as oregano or chives. It is then either grilled or broiled until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Ingredients of Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 slice of Big Italian Bread.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of Origano.
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley.
- You need 1 bunch of Cheese.
Whether you serve it as an appetizer or as a side dish with your favorite pasta dishes, you'll love these garlic bread recipes. Learn how to make delicious garlic bread at home. What could be tastier than homemade garlic bread straight out the oven? Our easy recipes will show you how to make garlic bread to impress.
Garlic Bread step by step
- In a little bowl, mix desired amount of garlic ( previously crushed ) , butter and origano..
- Next , butter the mixture onto the slices of bread..
- Sprinkle desire amount of cheese..
- Put the slices on a grill in the oven and wait until the topping is golden brown..
- Take them out , wait until it cools down a bit then … EAT !.
Garlic Knots – Garlic Bread made from scratch, no-knead, brushed with a mixture of butter, Garlic, and Parsley. It's incredibly soft, fluffy, and very delicious. It's a great bread that can easily serve as an accompaniment to any meal. If you really want to take things up a notch, add extra Garlic! ⬇ Download garlic bread – stock pictures and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Garlic bread – stock photos and pictures.