Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo Though the classic version is wonderful, adding cream and garlic to the sauce makes the recipe even better. The sauce is rich, creamy and adds so. In this video, I help you make a Mouthwatering Chicken Alfredo, using my Homemade Cheesy Garlic Sauce.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- It’s 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 of large French bread loaf.
Heat until the oil shimmers or barely begins to smoke. You can substitute butter for a richer flavor. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl instructions
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. In a large bowl, combine pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and Alfredo sauce. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat.