Garlic Butter Bread With Sweet Corn Dip.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Bread With Sweet Corn Dip
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s 2 of garlic (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 pack of instant corn soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of starch flour.
- You need of Water.
Garlic Butter Bread With Sweet Corn Dip step by step
- Mix melted butter with grated garlic, spread on the bread, sprinkle the dried oregano, then bake for 4 minutes..
- Boil the instant sweet corn soup, add some water, and season it..
- Add water to starch flour then pour into the boiling soup to thicken it..