Simple Gluten-Free Vanilla Macaron.
Ingredients of Simple Gluten-Free Vanilla Macaron
- Prepare 800 ml of Finely shredded coconut.
- You need 400 ml of Almond powder / almond flour.
- You need 150 ml of Honey or maple syrup or agave syrup.
- It’s 66 ml of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
Simple Gluten-Free Vanilla Macaron instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. (In the States, it's also common to mix these in a food processor for 2 to 3 minutes. I mix mine manually.).
- Drop about 1 tablespoon of the dough balls on parchment paper. (Because the dough tends to be hard-textured, I round off the shapes with my hands.).
- Freeze. Remove from the freezer right before serving..