Taco pie. Taco Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Taco Pie = Winning Family Taco Night. Tacos are a big thing in our house – like I'm pretty sure they Here's where this easy Loaded Taco Pie recipe comes into play.
Ingredients of Taco pie
- You need of large bakers potatoes.
- You need of butter.
- You need of hamburger.
- Prepare of taco seasoning of your choice.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of diced onion.
- It’s of shredded coby cheese.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of salsa.
I lost the recipe and naturally searched for it on zaar, but to my surprise, there were no taco pie recipes using a pie crust. I finally found the recipe, so here it is. I Really Think You'll Like This Piee, Especially If You're A Fan Of Mexican Casseroles And Taco Salads (That's What I Feel This Recipe Is A Combination Of). Our Taco Pie is easy to slice into wedges of delicious flavor.
Taco pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Put the butter in a non stick deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Peel and shredded both potatoes right into the pan. Evenly distribute the potatoes and let sit on Med 15 minutes and you flip and repeat on other side..
- Put hash browns in a 9” deep dish pie Dish..
- Brown hamburger completely. And strain all grease in a colander. Put back in frying pan and add seasoning and 1/3 Cup water. Stir and heat until seasoning is mixed into the meat. Then put on top of hash browns..
- Then top with your cheese, onions and salsa. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Garnished with fresh cilantro, sour Corn tortillas are partially fried before forming the base of the pie. Your family will race to the table when you serve this crescent-crusted taco pie in which crushed corn chips add just the right crunch! Keto taco pie is one savory casserole that gives you that Tex-Mex feels in every bite. This Taco pie recipe is one of our favorite Taco Tuesday dishes in our home. Give this low carb Mexican recipe a try.