Ingredients of Pizza Pockets
- You need of Crescent rolls.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
Pizza Pockets step by step
- Heat oven to 375 Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal..
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough from the top over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape..
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm..
- Round 2.
- Notes- mix it up some. Goes well with a salad. I didn’t take my time on this..