Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust).
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust)
- You need 5 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust) instructions
- In a bowl, mix warm water, sugar and yeast. Let sit for 5 min or so..
- Add the olive oil to the bowl, mix then add the flour and mix until ball forms..
- Roll out onto floured surface and knead the dough for 8-10 min. Form into ball and place in oiled bowl, brush top of dough with a little olive oil, set to rise for 3hr.
- Roll out dough onto floured surface(sprinkle little cornmeal for crunch as well), form into whatever pizza shape you want and top with desired toppings. Bake in 450°F 12-15min. ♡.