Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon. The combination of cream cheese, bacon, and spinach makes this chicken dish super tasty. You can also add some mushrooms and tomatoes to the recipe Pan fry the chopped bacon in melted butter. These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress!
Ingredients of Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon
- It’s 1/2 cup (53 g) of Kodiak power cake mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2.5 oz of precooked rotisserie chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic & herb pub cheese.
- You need 1/2 ounce of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon bits.
- You need 3/4 of serving of low fat cheddar jack.
Yes, sometimes I want REAL pizza, plain regular old pizza. But most times I want nutso pizza, good white pizza, pizza with tons of cheese and zero red. Here's what you need: bacon, chicken breasts, spinach, garlic, salt, pepper, milk, penne pasta, parmesan cheese. Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat until crispy.
Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon instructions
- Add dry yeast to Kodiak mix.
- Add warm water 1/4 cup.
- You should have a sticky fluffy dough cover and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- After rising spread out into a small cast iron pan that you have sprayed well.
- Mix together pub cheese, chicken, bacon and spinach place on top of dough.
- I used 3/4 a package serving of cheddar jack for coverage. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- MFP information.
Add the chicken and cook until no pink is showing. This is my favorite homemade pizza; these are the basic toppings though I vary sometimes depending on what's on hand. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan You'LL also love. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm Sprinkle the drained bacon over the spinach, then pour the hot chicken mixture over all.