Breakfast pizza topped with eggs, chicken,applewood bacon, carme. See great recipes for Omu rice (Japanese style Rice omelette) too! Breakfast pizza topped with eggs, chicken,applewood bacon, carme. Breakfast Pizza made with pizza dough, crisp bacon, scrambled eggs and mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients of Breakfast pizza topped with eggs, chicken,applewood bacon, carme
- It’s 3 of small pre-made pizza doughs (Mama marys).
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- It’s 6 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- You need dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
- You need dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare pinch of chicken seasoning.
- You need dash of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of fresh garlic or pre minced garlic.
Learn how to make a homemade bacon, egg and cheese breakfast pizza at home!! This recipe is super easy and all ingredients can be prepared in advance so the. Bacon and eggs, those American breakfast staples, go Italian in this quick Eggs and Bacon Breakfast Pizza. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven.
Breakfast pizza topped with eggs, chicken,applewood bacon, carme step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook bacon and dice tomatoes. Chop bacon into little pieces. Set aside..
- Cut up chicken in small pieces, add spices then sautee til no longer pink and set aside.
- Scramble eggs..
- Chop onions and Sautee.
- Combine olive oil and garlic in small bowl. This is for the pizza dough.
- Take out large cookie sheet and place your pre made pizza dough on cookie sheet. Add the oil and garlic mix with a brush. Then, brush over dough. Add eggs, chicken,onions,bacon and last the tomato. Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Repeat two more times..
- Cook in over for approximately 7-10 mins or until cheese it melted. Remember the dough is already cooked so it doesn't take long..
- Last, garnish with fresh cilantro (optional).
- Enjoy and please leave comment..
Top evenly with mozzarella cheese and bacon. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains. I changed this up slightly; added a chicken gravy on top of the crust-it ads a great touch and helps. Put all your breakfast favorites like bacon, eggs and cheese on top of a pizza crust in this homemade breakfast pizza recipe!