Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza. Buttery, soft, and made completely from scratch, this easy homemade biscuit recipe deserves a permanent place in your recipe repertoire. This recipe is made with all butter, no shortening! Have this biscuit deep dish pizza tonight with these quick and easy photo instructions.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (monterrey jack and cheddar mix).
- Prepare 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of jalapenos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion and green pepper mix.
- You need can of cooking spray.
Easy Biscuit Pizza – a simple bubble up pizza recipe made with few ingredients that is budget friendly and is a quick weeknight dinner! Made with just a few ingredients, this biscuit pizza dough comes together in mere minutes. Top the crisp crust with your choice of toppings. Try this easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe on your next pizza night.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° then coat an 8 x 12inch pan with cooking spray..
- Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between..
- Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer..
- Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!.
We cheap by using canned biscuits for our pizza crust! This biscuit pizza recipe is a winner all around, because the kids can make it with you. Drop biscuits are incredibly easy and quick to whip up. [Photograph: Daniel Gritzer]. Easy Biscuit Pizza Poppers go from the fridge to the oven in just a few minutes, and your entire family is going to love this fun pizza alternative. In general, that still holds true, but right now in my life I am starting to embrace the quick, the easy, and the convenient!