Egg "Pizza". This egg pizza is a pizza with a story: a story about how Alex and I fell in love and got married. And then on our honeymoon, we fell in love all over again…with artisan pizza! Top with half the pizza sauce, half the cheese, and half the pepperoni.
Ingredients of Egg "Pizza"
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 C of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 oz of cheddar cheese; shredded.
- It’s 1 of small Spanish onion; julienne.
- Prepare 4 T of butter.
- It’s 1 of avocado; cut into 8ths.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of scallions; thinly sliced.
- It’s as needed of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil.
Grilling Pizza on the Big Green Egg is easy to do when you follow these simple steps for keeping a distance between the hot charcoal and. Pizza is the culinary definition of versatility—you can personalize it as much or as little as you'd like, and still Not only do eggs on your pizza justify pizza for breakfast, but they add a creamy, rich layer to. You know, I've been making these ever since I heard about it from my favorite show, Weeds. Pizza Eggs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Egg "Pizza" step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add just enough oil to barely cover the bottom of a non-stick saute pan..
- Add onions with a pinch of salt. Cook until onions are softened, about 3 minutes..
- Drain oil from pan and return to heat. Add butter..
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a seperate bowl..
- Add egg mixture to pan and swirl to evenly distribute onion and eggs. Sprinkle cheese atop evenly..
- Cook in oven for approximately 10 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny..
- Garnish with salsa, scallions, and avocado..
- Variations; Milk, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, zucchini, bacon, pancetta, pepperoni, sausage, oregano, sage, parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil, bell pepper, garlic, shallots, jalapeños, paprika, mozzarella, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano, chutney, goat cheese, yellow squash, crushed pepper flakes, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, asparagus, manchego, chives, capers, feta, fennel, kale, corn, sofrito, dill, marjoram, watercress,.
Cut the pizza into small, bite-size pieces. Break and scramble the eggs into a large bowl, beating well. Download Egg pizza stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Poached eggs can be placed on top of a finished pizza the second it comes out of the oven. With a topping of creamy ricotta, runny eggs and plenty of crisp bacon, this white pizza doesn't need tomato sauce to give it pizazz.