My BBQ Mushroom 2 Cheese Thin Crust Pizza. 😊.
Ingredients of My BBQ Mushroom 2 Cheese Thin Crust Pizza. 😊
- It’s 6 of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 2 tbls of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of tomato Purèe.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese grated.
- It’s 8 Tsp of soft mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper sliced into long thin pieces.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Pizza Dough………..
- You need 10 of heaped tbls plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Butter unsalted.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of fast acting yeast.
- It’s 4 tbls of warm Water.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of dried or fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 of /2 Tsp sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
My BBQ Mushroom 2 Cheese Thin Crust Pizza. 😊 step by step
- Make the dough by mixing the flour, salt then mix the yeast with warm water add sugar stir and wait a few minutes for it to go frothy add to the flour when mixing.then add milk..
- When its elastic when pulled but not sticky (if it is sticky just add more flour) roll out to 16 inch round pizza..
- Lay on a pizza oven tray now add your toppings BBQ sauce first then the tomato puree on top then add the sliced mushrooms and add all topping.ending with the blobs mozzarella..
- Add to the oven and cook for 15- 20 minutes on 180°C..