Keto cabbage pizza. Successfully saved Keto Cabbage Pizza to your Calendar. Cabbage in general—but also Savoy cabbage in particular—turns out to be an especially good source of sinigrin. This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe.
Ingredients of Keto cabbage pizza
- You need 2 of + 1/2 cups finely grated cabbage.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fine parmesan cheese.
- It’s Half of finely grated green pepper.
- You need 1 of finely grated garlic clove.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of red fresh chillies chopped (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Smoked Russians.
- It’s of Cheddar flavoured cheese.
This colorful keto stir-fry is not only easy to make but also amazingly tasty. This crunchy delight may become one of your favourite go-to recipes. This is an awesome way to get some veggies in Delicious Keto Veggies are always on our radar… and when were looking for a new way to eat cabbage, this caught our eye! Enjoy pizza on Keto without feeling guilty!
Keto cabbage pizza step by step
- Place the cabbage, green pepper and garlic in a food processor and grate until fine..
- Remove and drain the water out with a clean kitchen cotton towel.
- Place in a bowl and add the eggs, parmesan cheese, baking powder, chilli and salt and pepper to taste..
- Divide mixture in two. Place in a rectangular or round microwavable turperware and microwave on high for about six minutes or until firm.
- On a stove top, place a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Place the firm pizza and fry for two minutes on each side.
- Top with your desired toppings and cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This list covers all aspects of pizza, and these recipes Ingredients: Keto almond flour pizza base (almond flour, flax meal, olive oil, egg, salt, pepper), Keto. Keyword keto pizza recipe, keto pizza with pepperoni, low carb pizza recipe. Be sure to check out our keto recipes for Cabbage is one of those super veggies that has tons of health benefits. But then I tried a particular brand's bacon-spinach-artichoke pizza and I didn't care about the extra time. It was a really good flavor combo and I was hooked.