Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Potatoes are roasted and pureed with chicken broth, onions, garlic and milk for a hearty, creamy View image. Roasted Garlic Potato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza
- You need 1 of unbaked pizza crust.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 5 cloves of roasted garlic, peeled.
- It’s 2 of small thin-skinned potatoes.
- You need 1-2 tsp of dried thyme, or 1 tbsp fresh.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4-5 of small sun-dried tomaties in oil chopped.
- It’s 8-10 of Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped.
- You need 1 handful of arugula.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted pine nuts.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes – quick, easy and the best roasted potatoes with garlic, butter and olive oil. This is one of the best potato recipes in oven. Easy garlic roasted potatoes recipe made in the oven for a crispy and creamy texture! These spuds are infused with a rosemary garlic oil for extra flavor.
Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza step by step
- For the roasted garlic: Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Cut the top off a bulb of garlic, drizzle on the olive oil over top, and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden and bubbly. Remove from the oven and let cool. The garlic can be squeezed from the peel once cooled..
- Place the pizza dough on a flat sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Place the roasted garlic onto the crust and mash it using the back of a fork, distributing it evenly over the crust..
- Wash and cut the potato into thin rounds, and layer over the garlicky crust. You want to slice the potatoes as thinly as possible so they cook in the same amount of time it takes to cook the crust. Sprinkle with the thyme and a dash of salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden..
- Remove from oven and top with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, roasted pine nuts and arugula. Slice and enjoy!.
This recipe for roasted garlic mashed potatoes is delightfully creamy and flavorful. Serve it as a side on Thanksgiving or just with a perfectly cooked ribeye. Roasted potatoes are a great choice for a side dish, especially for a quick grilled or skillet chicken, beef, or pork. This version is seasoned with garlic and a variety of dried herbs. Roasting mellows and sweetens the blend of veggies in this hearty and heartwarming soup.