Prosciutto and Rocket Filo Pizza. Slice the tomatoes, onion and mozzarella. Mix creme Fraiche with tomato puree. A few big handfuls of rocket.
Ingredients of Prosciutto and Rocket Filo Pizza
- You need 5 Sheets of Filo Pastry.
- Prepare 6 Slices of Prosciutto.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Tube of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare of Mozzarella.
- It’s of Rocket leaves.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
This pizza has a delicious prosciutto and rocket topping that you literally throw on the pizza as it comes out hot from the oven. Take out of the oven and top with the prosciutto and rocket. Serve pizzas topped with rocket and drizzled with oil. Then add the yeast and sugar until the mixture has Roll out the dough on a flat surface lightly dusted with flour.
Prosciutto and Rocket Filo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C. Slice the tomatoes, onion and mozzarella..
- Mix creme Fraiche with tomato puree.
- Lay first filo on baking parchment and coat with melted butter. Repeat step with each sheet, and then roll side to form a crust..
- Paste the tomato puree mixture evenly over the base. Next place the mozzarella slices, cherry tomatoes and onion evenly on top..
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Cook in oven for 10 mins..
- Add rocket leaves and prosciutto before serving and enjoy!.
Then add the pesto sauce, tomatoes, prosciutto and mozzarella. Try our easy to follow kumato®, bocconcini, prosciutto and rocket pizza recipe. For the pizza dough, sift flour into a large bowl. Combine the water, yeast, salt, sugar and oil in a jug. Stir into the flour and mix to form a soft dough.