Mochi Pizza Made in a Frying Pan.
Ingredients of Mochi Pizza Made in a Frying Pan
- You need 5 of pieces Mochi (rice cakes).
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 slice of ☆Ham.
- It’s 2 slice of ☆Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of ☆Yellow bell pepper.
- You need 8 of ☆Peeled shrimp.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of optional Herbs.
Mochi Pizza Made in a Frying Pan step by step
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan, and place the mochi pieces which have been cut in half. Pan-fry over medium heat..
- Flip the 'crust' over many times to prevent it from burning. Form a round shape by pressing down hard with a spatula..
- Mash the avocado into a paste, spread on the mochi, and sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Cut up the ☆ ingredients so that they're easy to eat, and place on the cooked mochi base from Step 4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper → cheese → herbs in that order. Cover with a lid, and cook in the pan for 7 ~ 8 minutes..
- And done..
- The crispy, chewy crust is so good..