Mini Mediterranean Pizzas. Skip to Mini Mediterranean Pizzas content. Whip up a lunch box-ready mini pizza perfect for kids. This Mediterranean pizza is loaded with toppings such as artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
Ingredients of Mini Mediterranean Pizzas
- It’s 1 tsp of olive tapenade style hummus.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of medium chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 of small artichoke hearts(i used marinated for extra flavor).
- Prepare 2 of small chopped Feta stuffed olives.
- You need 1 of extra Feta cheese and olive oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 of medium English muffin toasted.
Weis Dietitian Emily prepares a recipe for Mini Mediterranean Cauliflower Crust Pizzas. This recipe brings together the flavors of the Mediterranean on a veggie-packed crust! Carb Lover's Mini Mediterranean Pizzas-the carb lovers cookbook recipes-new recipes-woman and home. The recipe that caught my eye immediately was the Mini Mediterranean Pizzas.
Mini Mediterranean Pizzas instructions
- Turn broiler on Low setting.
- Add all chopped ingredients on to toasted muffin.
- Broil 5-10 minutes, or until all is warmed and melted.
- Garnish with extra cheese and olive oil.
Not only did they look delicious, I also knew it would be perfect for a lunch meal! Let's get to this recipe, then stay tuned for. Top with tomato halves, olives and a leaf or two of oregano. Spread a very thin layer on the bread before assembling pizza. Make this easy personal-size pita pizza with spiced beef, sliced almonds, and a tangy yogurt sauce for a fast weeknight dinner.