Napolitana pizza. Pizza Napoletana, certifies that the pizzeria which shows it outside The VeraPizza Napoletana Brand, internationally registred by Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, certifies that the pizzeria. Neapolitan-style pizza typically consists of a thin and soft crust—if it is cooked properly at a high temperature, the crust will bubble up and be charred in spots. Gennaro Contaldo knows a thing or two about pizza.
Ingredients of Napolitana pizza
- It’s 500 g of bread flour (or 00 fine flour).
- It’s 300 ml of water.
- You need of Stach of instant yeast (8 gr).
- You need 10 g of salt (experiment to taste).
- It’s 20 g of olive oil (optional).
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 200 g of Tin of best canned tomato you can get.
- You need of Dried oregano.
- It’s Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of glove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (optional).
- You need of Dried chilli flakes (optional).
Neapolitan pizza dough has only four ingredients. Make magic happen with flour, yeast, salt and water. Technique is what brings it together. Neapolitans would balk at cooking pizza in anything less than a purpose-built stone oven, but the Elliots have devised a technique that works at home.
Napolitana pizza instructions
- Mix the yeast in 50 g of water taken from the 300 prepared water. Let it work it magic for few mins..
- Mean while mix the rest of the water with flour, olive oil and salt until a dough is starting to form..
- After roughly 5 mins of mixing ad the raminder of water with the yeast. And mic for few more minutes..
- Form a ball with your dough, and let it rest for at least 30 minutes putting a plastic cover or a damped towel..
- After the dough is rested and might doubled in size, form balls of of the dough (200 g) each. This should make a 9 inch pizza..
- Cover the dough balls and rest for at least 2 hours. Preferably 4 – 6 hours..
- Flour you hand and start stretching the dough balls, and putting your favorite toppings..
- Preheat your oven at max heat with pizza stone inside..
- Place the pizza using wooden pizza peel on a pizza stone..
- It'll take approximately 3-6 minutes to cook depending on how hot your oven can get, and how close to the fire you pizza can be positioned in it..
- Your pizza should have crispy thin leopard crust, and beautiful charred edges. Enjoy!.
- For the sauce: just crush the tomatos to your liking of structure..
- Add in the oregano, salt and sugar and crushed garlic and mix well. Add dried or fresh basil (optional). You sauce is ready..
Mike Fitzick, also known as The Pizza Jew recently flew over to Gozney HQ to share his tips and tricks for the perfect Roccbox pizzas. Mike lifted the lid on this top secret dough. Neapolitan-style pizza is a unique dish because it is a Traditional Specialty Guaranteed product in Europe. Create delicious Neapolitan style pizza on the grill thanks to this no knead pizza dough True authentic Neapolitan pizzas have a tender, pillowy bottom with big blistery bubbles. La Pizza Napoletana è una gioia da condividere!