Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto). This coconut flour pizza crust is the best gluten-free and keto crust I've ever tried. My favorite thing about coconut flour pizza crust is that it's so similar to a real doughy crust. It's not exactly the same, of course.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto)
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
This Keto Pizza Crust recipe is easy to make (you don't even need a rolling pin!) and satisfying to eat. Get the printable recipe, watch the video tutorial and read the tips & tricks to get a perfect keto pizza crust every time. My almond flour pizza crust is gluten-free, naturally low in carbs, and believe it or not, it's actually good for you. It's also packed with protein from eggs and healthy fat from coconut oil and almonds, as well as vitamins and minerals.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (keto) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whip the eggs in a large bowl with the yogurt and sea salt..
- Add the coconut flour and whip until very smooth with no lumps. This may take a few minutes to accomplish as it takes some time for the coconut fiber to absorb the liquid..
- Blend in the onion powder, oregano, basil, garlic, and parmesan cheese..
- Line a pizza pan with parchment paper (spray the parchment paper with nonstick spray or you'll be peeling it off your crust later). Gently pour the batter onto the paper lined pan. Use a spatula or other kitchen utensil to spread the batter quite thin (the thinner the better)..
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven, add homemade pizza sauce, cheese and other toppings as desired. Place back in the oven on broil for about 8 minutes more..
Fathead pizza is still my favorite keto low carb pizza crust. This helps to keep the crust crunchy. This recipe makes a nice thin crust. The addition of flax seed meal helps with the texture. You bake the crust and then add the toppings and bake a little longer.