Pizza. Pizza (Italian: [ˈpittsa], Neapolitan: [ˈpittsə]) is a savory dish of Italian origin consisting of a usually round, flattened base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese. Your Pizza stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Ingredients of Pizza
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s 8 gr of yeast.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed tomato sauce.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 of cheese of your preference.
- You need 15 of turkey slices.
- You need of (bacon).
- You need of (1 tomato).
- It’s of (mushrooms).
- You need of (1 green pepper).
Using the Domino's store locator to find pizza delivery near you, it's never been easier to get the fast and fresh pizza you want. Sign Up for Square Beyond Compare Rewards. pitza (South African English). Borrowed from Neapolitan pizza, of uncertain origin, likely related to the Byzantine Greek πίτα (píta, "cake, pie"). (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈpiːt.sə/. (General American) IPA(key): /ˈpitsə/. pizza (countable and uncountable, plural pizzas or (rare) pizze). Перевод слова pizza, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. I am from the Quad Cities and this is definitely a slice of home.
Pizza step by step
- Get a bowl and pour the flour. Add about ten-fifteen tablespoons of olive oil..
- Fill a cup with warm water (not hot) and pour in the yeast, one teaspoon salt and one teaspoon sugar. Stir with a teaspoon until the yeast melts and pour the water in the flour..
- With your hand, combine the ingredients and knead the dough. (if flour or water is needed, add some).
- Let the dough rest in the bowl for at least half an hour with a towel on top of it (in a warm place)..
- In another bowl pour the tomato sauce, some oregano and basil, the other teaspoon of sugar and salt and some olive oil (about five tablespoons). Mix and set aside..
- Now, the ingredients you'll need apart from the cheese and the turkey, depend on you. All of them need to be cut into slices, not too thick as to be baked and not too thin as their taste will not be distinguished..
- Once the dough has doubled in size, you pour some oil in a round tray and spread it with your fingers (or a brush). You put the dough in it and start opening it with your hands until it covers all the tray..
- The size of the tray is up to you to decide. In a smaller one, the crust will be deep, whereas in a bigger one thinner. I prefer the deep crust, so I choose a small tray and also I make the dough higher where the sides of the tray are. In this way I make sure the sauce won't slide out of the dough and be burnt on the tray and also get a tart kind of pizza..
- You set the oven to 180° Celsius on air and you start preparing your pizza..
- Pour some of the sauce on the dough. Then a very thin layer of cheese. Cut with your hands into small pieces the ten slices of the turkey and spread them on top of the cheese..
- Pour some sauce, then a more thick layer of cheese, the other five slices of turkey and on top of that all the other ingredients that you chose (starting by tomatoes)..
- After you put all of the ingredients, cover the whole pizza with the remaining cheese and pour onto it the rest of the sauce..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in the middle of the oven and if you reckon some more time is needed for the fluids to be stabilized, place the pizza for another 5-10 minutes on the lowest part of the oven..
I have NOT found good Taco Pizza, so I was happy to find QC Pizza's Taco Pizza. Pizza CouponsFind great deals on Pizza tonight! Pizza RecipesFast and Easy Pizza Recipes! Homemade Breakfast PizzaWe have all had pizza for breakfast at some point in our lives, but have. Pictured with our Famous Creamy Italian House Dressing.