Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. For this pizza I use my same trusty keto fathead dough crust that I use in my Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls and Pizza Rolls. I will mention, there is no egg in.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tbs of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked diced chicken.
- You need 3 slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing to cover crust.
Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. This low carb chicken bacon ranch casserole is just the thing you need. Why is this one of the best keto chicken recipes? Because, it's quick and easy to make, and it has all the textures of a regular casserole.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes..
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes..
Related: If you're curious if the keto diet can help you specifically live a healthier lifestyle. This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza will calm your pizza craving while not messing up your eating plan. A "fat head" pizza crust loaded with shredded chicken, crispy bacon, mozzarella cheese, and creamy ranch dressing; what's not to love about this?! The exact origin of ranch dressing used on pizza is cloaked in mystery. Rumor has it that the trend began when college students began dunking their pizza slices into sides of ranch dressing at a.