TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake.
Ingredients of TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- You need 1 of large jar of your favorite pasta sauce ( i used prego).
- Prepare 1 of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 lb of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and drained pasta noodles ( i used elbow mac).
- Prepare 1 lb of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake instructions
- Boil water with a pinch of sea salt and add pasta , cook until el dente or tender . drain and set aside..
- Cook bacon, use paper towel and pat off grease then crumble. Set aside.
- In a glass casserole dish spray with non stick spray..
- Mix together the pasta, sauce, green pepper and Parmesan cheese . put a layer of the pasta layer in casserole dish..
- Add half of the bacon crumbles and half of pepperoni and half of the cheese. Layer like you would a lasagna..
- Put more of the pasta mixture and repeat step as before..
- You should end with the cheese on top..
- Bake in preheated oven set to 350°F. Bake about 30/min. Enjoy with a side salad and garlic bread :).