Quick meat lovers pizza. Spray pizza pan with cooking spray. Of pizza crust and unfold it onto a pizza pan; discard parchment paper. Today l make for you a really delicious meat lovers pizza that tasted amazeballs!
Ingredients of Quick meat lovers pizza
- It’s 1 of -Wewalka Bistro Pizza (round & thin crust).
- You need 1-1/4 cup of Prego meat sauce.
- You need 1 of -Pkg. Kroger Sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 cup of Kraft Pizza Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kroger Bacon bites.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kroger Diced Ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Pizza seasoning:.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Oregano.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Basil.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp. of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Fennal.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp. of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Rosemary.
This quick and easy pizza recipe is indeed a meat lovers delight. When building a meat lover's pizza, the cooked ground sausage and crumbled bacon are typically layered under half the cheese. Since those meats are already cooked before being added, keeping them under the cheese prevents overcooking and drying out. Drizzle olive oil into the bottom of the pan.
Quick meat lovers pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray..
- Open pkg. Of pizza crust and unfold it onto a pizza pan; discard parchment paper..
- On top of crust spread with meat sauce..
- Next sprinkle crumbled sausage, diced ham, and bacon bites..
- Sprinkle with pizza seasonings and grated parmesan cheese..
- Sprinkle with Kraft Pizza cheese..
- Top the pizza cheese with pepperoni sliced..
- Sprinkle a little bit more pizza cheese on top..
- Put in preheated oven @ 425 degrees; and cook for 14 to 16 minutes..
- Remove from oven; slice and serve hot. Enjoy!.
This sheet pan Meat Lovers' Pizza is easy to prep – just press it into the pan, add your cheese, ham, sausage, and pepperoni, and then stick it in the oven. On chilly winter nights, I love a sheet pan pizza piled high with toppings, like this meat lovers' version. The Meat Lovers' Pizza recipe out of our category Pizza! Knead the dough on a floured surface again, divide into four pieces and roll out into thin pizza rounds. Place on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper and.