Pizza rolls. These pizza rolls are so soft and flavorful. You can fill them with olives, pepperoni or other topping that you like. Pizza Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Ingredients of Pizza rolls
- You need 1 of store bought pizza dough.
- Prepare 100 ml of pizza sauce or tomato sauce.
- Prepare 250 g of sliced ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated mozzarella.
- It’s of fresh chopped parsley for decor.
They also get brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Homemade Pizza Rolls: Good for any occasion (including the SuperBowl), pizza rolls are just a classic. And while they are easy to buy, they are pretty easy to make and personalize! Totino's Pizza Rolls with a gooey cheese and pizza filling wrapped in a crispy pastry.
Pizza rolls step by step
- Spread the tomato or pizza sauce on the pizza dough.
- Cover with the mozzarella.
- Place the ham slices so that they cover the entire dough.
- Start to roll the dough with care so the filling doesn't slide off.
- Cut 1cm slices but be careful not to press the knife too hard in the dough roll.
- Place the pieces next to eachother on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven at 190°C for about 15 min or until it turns golden brown.
- Spread the fresh parsley in top and serve.
- You can choose any other toppings but remember to spread them eavenly and not use too many (it gets harder to roll).
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Pizza Rolls – Bae Prod: SIFU. This is what happens when my girlfriend visits me and wants to see what I do in the studio. 🤣. We start our pizza rolls off with a basic, thick pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese filling. But, once you have the basics down, these rolls get even more fun, because you can customize them with whatever. Pizza rolls are a staple in our house because they only involve a few ingredients and they have comforting bread and cheese and nutritious greens tucked into the pesto.