Pancetta and Basil Pitta Pizza. Pancetta and basil pizza – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Food ingredients and spices for cooking delicious italian pizza. Pizza with mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, ham, oil, pepper, salt, basil, olive on dark concrete background..
Ingredients of Pancetta and Basil Pitta Pizza
- Prepare 4 of Pittas.
- It’s 4 tbsp of passata.
- It’s 25 grams of Mozzarella, grated.
- It’s 25 grams of cheddar, grated.
- You need 25 grams of Pancetta, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Freeze-dried Basil.
Pancetta is a cured pork much like bacon with its layers of pink meat and white fat, but it is dried and not smoked. This pizza could be considered dinner or lunch fare, but it makes a hearty first meal of the day. Put pizza back in oven for two minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and pancetta and vegetables are warmed through. Pizza Man burned down, and we are all very sad about it.
Pancetta and Basil Pitta Pizza step by step
- Heat the grill..
- Spread each pitta bread with a tbsp of tomato purée..
- Sprinkle a mix of grated mozzarella and grated mild cheddar..
- Divide and sprinkle the pancetta over the cheese..
- Sprinkle freeze-dried basil over the pizzas..
- Place until the grill until the cheese is golden..
- Serve with salad.
This recipe was inspired by the once-a-year craving that persuaded us sway from our typical, more mainstream, order. The original PM version used canned pineapple and Canadian bacon. The combination of pork, zucchini, basil and cream can't be beat. As a pizza guy who uses whole logs of charcuterie, this is another way to save money using Cook the pancetta on medium-low heat, turning occasionally to sweat the oils. Brush the dough with oil, sprinkle with pepper and Arrange the cheese and pancetta on top of the figs and place the remaining figs in a rosette in the centre.