Broccoli tomato Pizza. Give a yummy pizza a healthy spin with WomansDay.com's Broccoli & Tomato Pizzas Recipe. Check out WomansDay.com for more vegetable recipes. For those who don't know, white pizza is pizza without tomato sauce.
Ingredients of Broccoli tomato Pizza
- It’s 1 of broccoli (grated).
- Prepare 3 slices of Tomato.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of processed cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Baking sheet or aluminum foil.
Home of the famous grandma pizza, in Silver Lake Vegetables. artichoke, basil, breaded eggplant, broccoli, cilantro, garlic, roasted garlic, mushroom. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Sbarro Spinach, Broccoli & Tomato Pizza. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Spinach, Broccoli & Tomato Pizza from Sbarro. Includes broccoli, olive oil, salt, pepper, crust pizza refriger, prepar pesto, shredded mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, pinenuts, shredded basil.
Broccoli tomato Pizza instructions
- Grate broccoli and add salt to it. Leave it a side for ten minutes This will help in releasing more water from the broccoli After ten minutes squeeze broccoli in a cloth.
- Now add cheese and oats to the grated broccoli and add little more salt.
- Mix well and knead it well.
- Now place aluminum foil on a baking tray and spread broccoli mix just like you make roti.
- Preheat the oven st 180 degrees And place the baking tray inside Let the base bake fr ten minutes You will see its edges getting browned.
- Take it out and put pizza sauce Place the vegetables you want for the toppings Now on the top spread mozzarella cheese.
- Place it again in the oven to bake for another ten minutes or till you see cheese melting or getting brown Take it out when done Relish hot pizza.
Using plenty of veggies makes this easy vegan broccoli pizza, embellished with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes, a nourishing meal. Serve a big salad with mixed greens and plenty of raw veggies. On a clean, dry work surface, using your hands. To assemble pizza, dot crust with chopped broccoli bits and cooked chopped chicken. Add sliced sun-dried tomatoes, scattering them around the pizza to the edges.