Veggies cheese pizza. This top-rated, much-loved easy veggie pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls' weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd. Plus it's a brilliant way to use up. Other fantabulous Veggie Pizza combinations: Any vegetable is pretty incredible on this pizza, but here are some other combos to light a spark or two for other delicious ideas.
Ingredients of Veggies cheese pizza
- Prepare 2 of Pizza base.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of onion roughly chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato roughly chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of capsicum roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of broccoli roughly chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet corn boiled.
- You need 4 tbsp of tandoori sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of mixed oregano.
- It’s of As required Butter.
You certainly can combine cheese and veggies in one pizza, have a half cheese and have veggie pizza or get one of both. Veggies are always good for you no matter what, but if you would rather just. The Veggie Pizza works best with Finely chopped vegetables. My mother has been making these for quite some time.
Veggies cheese pizza instructions
- Firstly,take a pan heat it,pizza base roast it in medium flame..
- Take a bowl add chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped capsicum,add broccoli and all chopped veggies. Add mayonnaise and mix it well..
- Take pizza base spread butter, tomato sauce and tandoori sauce. Spread all veggies, then spread mozzarella cheese and sprinkle mixed oregano..
- Further,bake in the oven at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for about 12-15 min.all cheese on the top melt..
- Finally,slice and serve pizza hot..
Sprinkle the Cheddar Cheese on the top. With sharp knife cut in half and enjoy. Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Pizza Sauce, Veggies, Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives, Garlic + olive oil for amazing flavor, baked to Sprinkle meltable vegan cheese on the veggies if using at this point.