White Pizza Sauce.
Ingredients of White Pizza Sauce
- It’s 1 of Large Yellow Onion, finely diced.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Thyme, minced.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt.
- You need Pinch of if Black Pepper.
White Pizza Sauce step by step
- Heat Olive oil on Medium-High heat. Add onion and saute for about 5-6 minutes or until translucent..
- Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Lower temperature and add heavy cream. Stir frequently for 3-5 until sauce thickens..
- Remove from heat, place in a medium bowl. Add thyme, salt and pepper..
- Allow to cool before using..