Chicken club pizza EASY. If you read this far down. I know! *FTC All products mentioned were purchased with my own money How to make a Perfect Chicken Pizza This Chicken Club Pizza is a slimming friendly dinner or lunch, perfect for calorie counting or diet plans like Weight Watchers.
Ingredients of Chicken club pizza EASY
- It’s 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 6 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 6 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need Dash of salt.
Get all the flavors of a delicious club sadnwich in every bite of Chicken Club Pizza. Enjoy the flavors of a chicken club sandwich in this tasty, hearty pie. Enjoy the flavors of a chicken club sandwich in this tasty, hearty pie. Make a pizza with a medium to thick crust for easier handling until you become proficient.
Chicken club pizza EASY instructions
- Heat oven to 400 and grease baking sheet. Spread out pizza dough on a 13×9 pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread on to partially baked crust..
- Top with chicken then the cheese then top with bacon, onion and tomato. Return to oven for 6-7 more minutes..
- Place under broiler for 3-4 minutes until cheese is speckled. Sprinkle some dried parsley on top for a garnish..
Place prepared pizza in pan or baking sheet on heated ceramic area. A club sandwich is just as terrific as a pizza. Turkey is an excellent alternative to chicken. You can skip the sautéing and use cold, cooked. Paula's Chicken Club Pizza with bacon, tomato and lettuce is a quick and easy weeknight meal.