Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza. "Jerk chicken teams up with ghost pepper cheese and barbeque sauce to give this Caribbean pizza maximum heat and flavor. Top it with mango salsa To Assemble Pizza: Spoon barbeque sauce over pizza crust. Top with mushrooms and chicken strips.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza
- You need 1 of Pizza dough.
- You need 1 of Mango.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella.
- You need 1 of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1 of Black Pepper.
- You need of Jerk sauce.
This Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza, a California Pizza Kitchen copycat, has slices of jerk- seasoned chicken breast, a sweet and spicy sauce, crispy bacon, roasted red peppers, and onion. This is not your ordinary pizza! I love doing knock offs of California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. Flip over and brush lightly with the mango glaze.
Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza instructions
- Marinade chicken in jerk sauce (overnight if possible).
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Pan fry chicken and cut into tiny pieces.
- Cut mango into tiny pieces.
- Sprinkle flour for handling & spread pizza dough to cover entire pan. (1 store bought pizza dough = 2 pizzas, I like whole wheat).
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil to cover pan and lay pizza dough on top..
- Spread tomato sauce & sprinkle mozzarella on top..
- Top with jerk chicken, mango and fresh basil to taste.
- Top with chilli flakes and black pepper to taste.
- Brush crust sparingly with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 425.
- Eat. Mmmmmmmm.
Continue cooking until cooked all the way through. Jerk Chicken Sides Side Dishes For Chicken Salsa Chicken Chicken Pizza Mango Pineapple Salsa Pineapple Chicken Jamacian Jerk Chicken Chili Lime Chicken Tacos seeping with a rainbow of chili lime spices, topped with oozing Jack cheese, sweet and smoky Grilled Pineapple Salsa and. This mango chicken is a combination of seared chicken breast, bell peppers and fresh mango, all tossed in a sweet and savory sauce. Chicken goes with just about anything and is a great light protein to add to any dish. This mango chicken hits all the right spots as far as taste and texture go.