Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. The exact origin of ranch dressing used on pizza is cloaked in mystery. Rumor has it that the trend began when college students began dunking their pizza slices into sides of ranch dressing. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor!
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust.
- Prepare 1 of Ranch Dressing.
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. I prefer an Italian blend.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon, cut into bits.
- Prepare 4 piece of chicken breast tenderloin strips, cut into 1\2in pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. The chicken I used was Gardein, I think that was the only brand I forgot to mention. This CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA starts out with my favorite crust – fathead dough! It gets topped off with some ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, juicy chicken, and plenty of crispy bacon pieces.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease pizza pan, even if it's nonstick..
- Cook bacon bits until you get a nice crisp. Drain bacon bits on a paper towel lined plate or bowl..
- Press dough out onto pizza pan and bake in oven for 8min for softer crust and roughly 10-11min for a crispier crust..
- While the crust is baking, remove all but a teaspoon or 2 of bacon grease from the pan and return to a medium heat. Add SEASONED chicken and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 165°..
- Add water and stir. Add BBQ sauce and stir to coat. Cover with a lid, remove from the heat and let it sit while you remove the pizza crust from the oven..
- Add ranch to crust and spread a thin layer. Maybe 1 1/2 Tbsp, too much can overpower the other flavors..
- Add a thin layer of cheese. I prefer an Italian blend or even colby, but I was all out and had to use a mild cheddar. It was still good. Add an even layer of chicken, bacon, and onions. I dip a spoon in ranch then drizzle over the pizza, but ONLY once! Too much can overpower all the other flavors. Top with remaining cheese..
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 11-12min, or until the cheese bubbles. Let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting..
Ranch and bacon lovers will love everything about this pizza. It's easy to make using shortcuts like refrigerated canned pizza crust and pre-cooked chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza. Pizza with Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Dressing, Tomatoes. Pizza Ranch prides itself in using premium ingredients to make our legendary food, including the tomatoes that make our pizza sauce so delicious!