Chicken Carbonara Pizza.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1 loaf of frozen bread dough.
- Prepare of Topping and Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 slice of thick bacon diced.
- It’s 2 each of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream or half and half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parm.
- It’s of Other Toppings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzeralla cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parm.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast cooked and chopped.
Chicken Carbonara Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. Stretch or roll out dough to a med thin crust and place on baking sheet. I defrosted dough and let rise to pkg directions first..
- Cook bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic on med heat till bacon is done and the others are carmelized. Remove from pan and reserve 1-2 tbs drippings..
- In same pan we will make the sauce. Wisk 2 yolks in small bowl. Warm cream in micro till just warm. This works best when they are room temp. On med-low first wisk in cream then yolks slowly. Continue to stir till sauce thickens maybe 1min or so. Then add parm and wisk till cheese has melted into sauce. Remove sauce from heat..
- While making sauce I prebaked my crust for about 5 min as I didnt want my sauce to cook too long in the oven..
- To assemble pizza top crust with sauce then with bacon, onion and mushroom mix. Then top with diced chicken and sprinkle with the mozz and parm cheese..
- Bake for another 10 to 15 till crust is brown and cheese is all melted and yummy!.
- Feel free to add any other toppings of your choice like maybe shrimp or other veggies!.