Chicken Bacon Spaghetti Pizza. Yup, you read that right and it's even more amazing than it sounds. I have been making this recipe for years and years but have never gotten around to sharing it because it's usually a dish I am making after a long/bad day or when I want a big plate of comfort food. A chicken club pizza topped with lettuce, tomatoes and dressing?
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Spaghetti Pizza
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bacon.
- You need 4 of Servings of Spaghetti Noodles.
- You need 4 cup of 6 Cheese Italian Blend Shredded.
- It’s 1 large of Pizza Crust.
- Prepare 1 can of 4 Cheese Roma Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Pasta in Homemade Italian Spaghetti Sauce is a delicious pasta dish made with spaghetti and the best ever homemade Italian Spaghetti sauce! I got the inspiration for this recipe from Papa John's chicken bacon ranch pizza. It's our favorite, so I tried re creating it at home. This is not a healthy recipe but it sure is delicious!
Chicken Bacon Spaghetti Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to pizza crust directions.
- mix garlic powder and olive oil and brush over crust.
- cook chicken, shred. cook bacon, crumble..
- Put sauce on crust and top with meats.
- boil noodles till the are a few min before done. put atop meats..
- Add a ton of cheese.
- bake according to crust instructions.
The exact origin of ranch dressing used on pizza is cloaked in mystery. Rumor has it that the trend began when college students began dunking their pizza slices into sides of ranch dressing at a. Our wonderfully flavored bacon pizza uses crisp bacon, vegetables, and sour cream for a special treat. The bacon has to be cooked to a crisp consistency for this recipe, otherwise, it will become too soft in the sour cream sauce and cheese. I fell in love with the chicken bacon ranch pizza at Papa Johns, but it was too expensive.