Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet? If not, I'd say to you it's a must. I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (Ragu is best).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your pizza stone or baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yogurt. Mix well, using your hands to combine. Eventually you’ll want to squeeze the dough together to form into a ball..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board or your counter. Lightly flour the top as you press into a pizza shape. This makes 2 8” doughs or you can make one big one..
- Crimp up the edges with your fingers so it will hold the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side about 5-6 mins until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate and return the pan to medium heat..
- Add Alfredo sauce, 1 tbsp butter and lots of black pepper. Turn up to medium high and let it boil lightly until it is thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and spoon the sauce onto your pizza dough. You may not use all the sauce, depending on how saucy you want your pizza..
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and add on top of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is light brown on the edges..
- Garnish with parsley if desired..
The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor. You won't be able to stop after one slice! Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last. If you want to create a delicious creamy pizza, then you can melt together this combination of cheeses into a massive pizza melt! Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a pizza version of the creamy pasta dish and it has so much flavor.