3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza. This Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza packs an entire box of spinach into one glorious single-serving pizza! We're obsessed with this tasty vegetarian pizza recipe and it can be made with naan, pita, or your favorite flatbread. We love the bold flavor of this pizza that's a bit different from the traditional.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Chicken (see my chicken salad recipe for technique).
- You need 1 large of Sliced Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need 5 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 large of Precooked or Fresh Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Pesto.
I think the fontina or even mozzarella would be better but I didn't. Pesto + Chicken = Delicious Pizza. Garden fresh basil pesto is a staple at our house, especially during the summer months. We always have a little leftover We spread most of the pesto over the crust, and tossed the chicken in what was left.
3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat Oven to 425°F..
- Sauté chopped garlic in EVOO until light golden brown and spread lightly on pizza dough as a base..
- Spread thin layer or cheddar, mozzarella, and feta cheese..
- Sauté shredded chicken with pesto and spread on pizza..
- Sauté red pepper and mushrooms and spread on pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake until pizza crust is golden brown for 10 – 20 minutes depending on crust. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Eat and Enjoy!!.
After sprinkling on the cheese we added a handful of pine nuts. Chicken Pesto Pizza – The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes! Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! I've been eating a little too healthy lately. Your ultimate cheesy gooey chicken pesto pizza, with the crispiest crust and a kick from pepper jack cheese.