My home made pizza. When making pizza I like to use homemade pizza sauce for better taste and flavor. You can find my recipe for tomato pizza sauce here. Use your favorite ingredients for topping.
Ingredients of My home made pizza
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Lukewarm water 1 3/4 cup or 300 ml.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of For topping:.
- You need of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Onions,capsicum (yellow,green),tomatoes, mushrooms.
- It’s of Chicken (small pieces).
- Prepare of Chicken sausages.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Chillie flakes.
- Prepare of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH (FROM SCRATCH) If you're looking for the best pizza dough then this is it. I never made completely homemade pizza before shooting this episode. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week. Even making your own dough only really adds a few Yes, you can buy pretty decent pizza dough from the bakery counter at your grocery store, but why bother when you can easily mix up a batch at home for.
My home made pizza step by step
- First,combine the flour,sugar and salt in the bowl.Mix it well.Next.add 2 tsp of yeast to lukewarm water and mix it well.Then,add 2 tbsp of Olive oil and yeast to flour mixture and mix it.Now remove the dough from the bowl and knead for about 20 minutes on a floured surface.Then,place it in a oiled bowl and covered with a clean towel.Let the dough rise for about 40 minutes in warm area..
- Seasoned chicken with salt and pepper and grilled it.add oil into a pan and add sausages,salt,chillie flakes,tomatoe sauce and stir it..
- After 40 minutes get the dough and divide the dough into 4 pieces(balls).Next,flatten each ball of dough one at a time on a lightly floured surface.if you want you can create the rim..
- Preheat oven to 200°C for at least 30 minutes.Now get your pizza dough and brush the top lightly with olive oil.Spread the tomato sauce over the top of the dough and add chicken,sausages and vegetables and sprinkled with cheese.Bake pizza one at a time until the crust is brown and the cheese is golden.Enjoy!!!!.
Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes This is my go-to pizza crust and pizza sauce recipe for whenever I want a homemade. Pizza – who can name someone that does not enjoy pizza? Now has become a universal food loved by all! There are so many variations of pizza. My search for the best homemade margherita pizza (made in a standard oven with everyday ingredients) is over!